sábado, 5 de marzo de 2016

MONEY, MONEY, MONEY!

Nowadays, money is all in life, although we usually say health is the main, it isn't really true. All we and all depend on money.

When I go shopping, I carry cash because I can't carry a credit card because I'm not 18 years old yet. Most people carry their credit card, and I reckon it's more comfortable than carrying cash. On the contrary, people still carry cash when they go shopping.


Now they are developing a new way to pay using your own mobile phone. I would try to pay with mine, it must be exciting. In my opinion, it is more comfortable than paying with cash, even, than paying with a credit card. This reminds me of the advertisement where an elderly man who is on a scooter pays for something with his mobile.


Mark Zuckerberg is the co-founder and CEO (Chief Executive Officer) of the networking website Facebook. He is also one of the world's youngest billionaires. He has such an enormous quantity of money! He has $47.1 billions.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario