martes, 10 de noviembre de 2015

MY FRIEND RITA AND ME.

          Hello! I am María Béjar and I'm from Molvízar. I am going to write about my friend Rita Lamego and me, she is from Portugal, but the has lived in Spain since 2006. She and I first met at Camilo Jose Cela Street, in Molvízar, and we became great friends. Both of us are in the same class.

To begin with, I am going to write about our physical appearance. She has light brown hair with red streaks, her eyes are brown and she wears glasses too. She almost always wears a T-shirt, trousers and a pair of trainers, the same as what I almost always wear. About me, I have black hair, my eyes are green. As I have just said before, I almost always wear a T-shirt, trousers and a pair of trainers. The colour of my skin is too paw, different from Rita's colour skin, which is too dark.

Rita helps me a lot. She is much similar to me in many aspects. She is an open-minded girl. She is funny and makes me laugh with her jokes. She is good at sports. Rita is very friendly to everyone. Many things of us like hobbies, likes, dislikes... are similar. We love listening to music, watching cartoons and playing together. I think I help Rita and she helps me too. She is very confident. I am not. I am very shy. 

She isn´t always studying, this makes me angry with her. In fact, she has promised me to do better in the classroom and exams. She is helpful. We can always have a funny time together. Our likes and dislikes never match. However, we are best friends. I am lucky to have and such a good friend from my childhood.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario