martes, 10 de noviembre de 2015

THIS IS ME!



          First of all, I am going to introduce myself to you! I am María Béjar, I am 15 years old and I am from Molvízar. I haven´t been in a foreign country yet.
To begin with, I am going to write about my image, I don't know what I can tell you about it. I wear casual clothes. I almost always wear denim trousers, T-shirts and a pair of trainers. Nevertheless, in other ocassions like weddings, first communions, or other special days, I wear smart clothes. Moreover, I wear jewellery too.

Secondly, I am going to explain three things that I lovee. I like spending Saturday evenings with my friends, although I lose much time. On the other hand, I love playing my clarinet (if I spent much time playing it, I would play it better). After that, the third thing that I love is watching "Águila Roja", but I can hardly ever watch it.


Finally, the three things that I hate are: hate false people who look your friend, but actually they stab you on your back. Other thing that I hate is people who tease you, and people that are in your interest. I don't like wearing clothes that don't match.


From now on, I am going to try distance myself from these people.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario