jueves, 4 de junio de 2015

SOME ADVICE FOR THE FELLOW STUDENTS 2015

I am student of 3º ESO and I would like to give you some advice if you are in 3º ESO next year with Albert. I think that these advices can help you if you follow them:

- I think you should read the three books (compulsory reading) during the summer. And if you haven't got much time at the summer, read it before reading in classroom.
- Study everyday and review all the notes that you have taken that day.
- If I were you, I would listen a lot English, that will help you yo learn more and to prepare for B1.
- You must do all the comments for each term. Don't plagiarise of other people's comments. Write genuine comments, that will help you to improve your English.
- Do keep your folder tidy and take it the day after the exam.
- Never study the day before the exam, study everyday, because you will have a lot of exams.
- If I were you, I would do all the projects, that will help you to get good marks.
- Pay attention at all the teacher's explanations.
- If you don't waste the time, you will have much free time.
- You should do the video sketch.

I THINK YOU WILL GET VERY GOOD MARKS. GOOD LUCK!


María Béjar Rodríguez 3º ESO A

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario